Regular readers will know that I am working with Panasonic this year, championing their latest Viera TV range as a member of the #VieraVIPClub. As part of this activity, Panasonic are offering one lucky geekmummy reader a brand new Panasonic Sound Bar worth £160. You’ll be able to enjoy watching your TV with the highest quality of sound with this fantastic prize.
Panasonic Viera TVs, which I got to see in IFA, Berlin earlier this year, produce stunning images and are packed with ‘4K Pro’ technology, allowing you to view TV in remarkable quality. Many Viera TVs from this year’s line up now feature 4K pro technology as standard. 4K allows content to be viewed in four times as many pixels as Full-HD content. They have a shiny new Mozilla-powered user interface which allows navigating around so much easier. Not only that, but the new range is the first to host Freeview Play. This service allows the viewer to stream Freeview programmes from the internet which you may have missed using the familiar TV guide rewind facility.
The Panasonic SC-HTB485EBK Sound Bar is a 2.1-channel high-quality sound system which produces a rich sound field and crisp, clear dialogue. It comes with a wireless subwoofer and its Music Sound Mode optimises music listening. Without taking up too much space, you can enjoy movies, TV and music videos with lifelike acoustic ambiance and the clearest of sounds.
To be in with a chance of winning a Panasonic Sound Bar, just answer the following question:
Which of these products is in the Panasonic Viera range?
Leave your answer in a comment on this blog post. This competition closes at 5pm UK time on Thursday 24th December. Full terms and conditions are detailed below.
To find out more about the Panasonic Viera TV range, visit the Panasonic Viera web site.
*Edit* The winner has been drawn! Congratulations Katie
Terms & Conditions for geekmummy/Panasonic Competition
- The promoter is: geekmummy, The Smithy, Brownlow Heath, Congleton, Cheshire, CW12 4TJ.
- geekmummy contributors, Panasonic and their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition including helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. The competition is only open to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland (ROI), aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.geekmummy.com/2015/12/win-a-panasonic-sound-bar/
- Closing date for entry is 5pm GMT on Thursday 24th December 2015. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Only one entry may be submitted per participant. Multiple entries will not be considered. Incomplete, incorrect or otherwise invalid entries will not be considered. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize for the winner is one Panasonic SC-HTB485EBK Sound Bar
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice and for any reason. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and the promotor reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be drawn at random by geekmummy from all valid entries received
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promotor reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner consents to their name, postal address and mobile contact number to be passed on to Panasonic in order to fulfil the prize.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.